TBR Challenge 2018
The TBR Challenge is hosted by Wendy at The Misadventures of Super Librarian. The goal of the TBR Challenge is rather self-explanatory, read one book a month from the TBR pile. To participate, you just have to be on social media and use #TBRChallenge, particularly on the 3rd Wednesday of the month.
Over the years, I have accumulated fiction and non-fiction books. I counted those books in 2017 and discovered that I had around 200 unread books, that discovery led to a self-imposed book buying ban, which I failed epically. However, thanks to a recent unhaul of YA books and a surprising GoodReads Reading Challenge 2017 final total of 65 books, my TBR shelf currently stands at 175 books… but I’ll update that number after Christmas.
January 17 – We Love Short Shorts! (shorter reads)
February 21 – Backlist Glom (author with multiple books in your TBR)
March 21 – Sugar or Spice (closed door romance or spicy romance)
April 18 – Kicking It Old School (original publication date older than 10 years)
May 16 – Contemporary
June 20 – Comfort Read
July 18 – Favorite Trope
August 15 – Series (book that’s part of a series)
September 19 – Historical
October 17 – Paranormal or Romantic Suspense
November 21 – Cover Girl (a book with a pretty cover – or a horrid one)
December 19 – Holiday (any holiday!)
- Jan – Playtexts
- Feb – Blacklist Glom – Neil Gaiman or Mike Gayle
- Mar – Sugar or Spice – P.S. I Love You, by Cecelia Ahern
- Apr – Kicking It Old School – Mansfield Park, by Jane Austen
- May – Since You’ve Been Gone, by Morgan Matson
- June – Comfort Road –
- July – Favourite Trope – Midnight Crossed, By Charlaine Harris
- Aug – Series – The Trouble With Fate, by Leigh Evans
- Sept – Citadel, by Kate Mosse
- Oct – Paranormal Suspense – London Falling, by Paul Cornell
- Nov – Cover Girl
- Dec – Holiday – Some Kind of Fairy Tale, by Graham Joyce
If you’d like to participate in this challenge, click here.
Back to Reading Challenges.