Mount TBR Challenge 2018
The Mount TBR Challenge is hosted by Bev at My Reader’s Block. The goal of the Mount TBR Challenge is to reduce the number of books on your TBR pile (or mountain). Note that only books purchased prior to 1st January 2018 will count for the challenge.
Over the years, I have accumulated fiction and non-fiction books. I counted those books in 2017 and discovered that I had around 200 unread books, that discovery led to a self-imposed book buying ban, which I failed epically. However, thanks to a recent unhaul of YA books and a surprising GoodReads Reading Challenge 2017 final total of 65 books, my TBR shelf currently stands at 175 books… but I’ll update that number after Christmas.
For this challenge, I’m picking Mount Blanc and aiming to read 24 books from my TBR mountain, a number I think is more than doable. I hope.
- Firstlife, by Gena Showalter (Young Adult)
- Tomcat, by James Rushbrooke (Playtext)
- Boys, by Ella Hickson (Playtext)
- Tokyo Mew Mew, Vol.1, by Mia Ikumi
- Codename: Sailor V, Vol 1, by Naoko Takeuchi
- Grave Ransom, by Kalayna Price
- Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, by Tennessee Williams
- Birdland, by Simon Stephens
- Flameout, by Keri Arthur
- Deja Who, by MaryJanie Davidson
- A Veiled Deception, by Annette Blair
- Ashes Reborn, by Keri Arthur
- Breaking Hollywood, by Samantha Towle
- Tempest Legacy, by Nicole Peeler
If you’d like to participate in this challenge, click here.
Back to Reading Challenges.
*Update 01.01.2018 – predictably, my TBR increased with Christmas. My TBR now equals 222 books.